Shows & Events - Ticketing Terms & Conditions
- SHOW & EVENT TICKETING TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- (NO REFUNDS OR EXCHANGES ON TICKETS TO ANY SHOW OR EVENT UNLESS CANCELLED)
- ALL SHOWS ARE 18 YEARS & OVER UNLESS OTHERWISE SPECIFIED
- Members & Guests must comply with dress, age and Club entry regulations.
- No professional photography permitted without express permission from the artist/event management.
- Mobile phones, pagers and watch alarms must be turned off in showroom.
- The Club reserves the right to alter performance times, dates, artists and programmes without notice.
- GENERAL ADMISSION tickets are STANDING ROOM ONLY tickets and any available seating (if any) will be on a
first-come, first-served basis.
- No correspondence or argument will be entered into by ticket holders if there are no available seats in a
GENERAL ADMISSION show or event.
- ALL AGES specifies that a parent(s) or legal guardian(s) will stay on club premises for the duration of the event, or if specified, must accompany the child to the show or event.
- MA+ (15 yrs+) specifies that a parent(s) or legal guardian(s) will stay on club premises for the duration of the event,
or if specified, must accompany the child (15 years and over) to the show or event.
- Doors open approximately half an hour prior to showtime.
- Please note that Club Forster does not charge any booking, transaction or credit card fee on show tickets
purchased at the club or via this website.
- If tickets to any event are purchased via a 3rd party website or outlet (such as Ticketek, Oztix, Ticketmaster etc),
that you may be liable for a booking and/or transaction fee.
- Ticketing policies of 3rd party ticketing agents/sellers are not the responsibility of Club Forster and as such,
no responsibility will be taken.
- Group bookings may only be done in the one transaction. Split buying is not permitted.