CLICK HERE TO SUBSCRIBE
TO OUR FREE E-NEWSLETTER
club forster & sporties tuncurry
Come and join the fun at our gameshows each weekday at both Club Forster and the Sporties Tuncurry.
Most games including Bingo costs only $3.00 to play. (Please note that Kid's Bingo during the holidays is $8)
NOTE: NO GAMESHOWS ON BOXING DAY
Mondays @ 10.30am: MATCH'N'WIN
Mondays @ 7.00pm: BINGO
Tuesdays @ 11.30am: BINGO
Tuesdays @ 7.00pm: ALPHY
Wednesdays @ 10.30am: MATCH'N'WIN
Wednesdays @ 1.00pm: LUCKY 8
Wednesdays @ 7.00pm: HOI
Thursdays @ 11.30am: ALPHY
Fridays @ 11.30am: BINGO
Mondays @ 10.00am: BINGO
Mondays @ 2.00pm: HOLLYWOOD EXTRA
Tuesdays @ 10.30am: HOLLYWOOD EXPRESS
Wednesdays @ 10.00am: BINGO
Wednesdays @ 7.00pm: PUNTER'S CHOICE
Thursdays @ 3.00pm: CRAZY BINGO
Fridays @ 10.30am: HOLLYWOOD EXPRESS
• All Games of Bingo are played to a “Full House” unless otherwise specified by the caller.
• If a player, on the completion of the announcement of a number which entitles the player to declare himself or herself a winner to the caller, fails to do so, the player is taken to have forfeited the prize in that game.
• The Caller’s’ decision is final.
• If an incorrect number is announced, that incorrect announcement, for the purpose of determining the winner of a Bingo game, is taken not to have been made.
• If the Caller becomes aware that an error has been made in the calling and/or displaying of the numbers, he or she must immediately make an announcement correcting the error.
• If 2 or more Players win a Bingo game, they share the prize as joint winners or share in an amount pre-determined by the Caller or Management.
• No persons under the age of 18 years, are permitted to play regular Bingo (except when the game is advertised as KIDS’ BINGO) at anytime.
• No persons over the age of 18 years, are permitted to play KIDS’ BINGO at anytime.
• School age children may sit with their parent(s) or legal guardian(s) during the game, however it will be the parent(s) or legal guardian(s) responsibility to control the child’s behaviour at all times.
• If a child is deemed to be unruly or uncontrollable, then the parent(s) or legal guardian(s) will be asked to leave the room with their children.
• It is the players’ responsibility to play the correct coloured ticket according to the information displayed on the TV screen or announced by the Caller.
• Mobile telephones are to be on silent during Bingo games.
• Seats may not be reserved under any circumstances.
• All patrons are to be respectful of the comfort of others by remaining quiet during all Bingo games.
• It is the responsibility of the player to check tickets and change prior to leaving the Ticket Sales area, as refunds and exchanges will not be permitted.
• We accept no responsibility, once a player has left the Ticket Sales area.
• Due to Liquor Licensing rules and Health regulations, Food or Beverages are not to be brought onto the premises.
• The Forster Tuncurry Memorial Services Club Ltd. Bingo Code of conduct is displayed in the room where Bingo is called and must be adhered to by all patrons.
• Foul language, impoliteness and/or disrespect and abuse of another player or the Caller will result in the said person being asked to leave the premises.
• Games, prizes and payouts are subject to change without notice.
• Forster Tuncurry Memorial Services Club Ltd. Management reserves the right to refuse admission to any person for any reason.
• All decisions made by Management are final.